Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MY BOYS!

When I graduated high school a family in our neighborhood contacted me about going to work for them as a Nanny. They had just had twin boys and I could take classes in the morning and take care of the boys in the afternoon. When I went to their house to meet with them I took one look at those sleeping babies and fell in love. I took care of Ben and Adam from the time they were six weeks old until they were three and a half. I can hardly believe they are about to celebrate their thirteenth birthday which they will celebrate in tradition at their B'nai Mitzvah. Their parents asked me to take some photos of them to display at their party. I am so proud to know these boys and to have had the chance to be a part of their lives.


Ben


Adam





No comments:

Post a Comment