Back to school this morning! The girls were so excited to get ready and go to school. New outfits, shoes, back packs, and lunch box and we're ready to go! I can't believe that I have a 5th grader and a 1st grader! Tessa was also excited about being in the three year old class and having Mrs. Jane. Mrs. Jane is the Pastor's wife and has had both Hanna and Mia and she is wonderful! Tess packed her (pack pack) with several things including a map, she told me it was for the next time she goes camping with her dad so they have "irections" to get home! God I hope she doesn't tell the Pastor's wife she has "irections" in her back pack!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So Hanna's teacher is as small as the 5th graders?
ReplyDeleteNO! Adam, I am not! well...maybe!
ReplyDelete