Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Mamou

Mom, Dad, and I took the girls to Mamou, La. to visit Mama. The girls love to visit their great grandparents and roam around the farm. This was our first trip home since my Papa passed away in Nov. It was definitely hard to be there without him and there were many times I expected to hear his voice or look up and see him messing in the garden. I miss his voice, his smile, his smell, his hands......everything, and the girls do too. Mama is doing amazing and is the strongest most beautiful woman I know!

telling secrets

Mama getting ready to plant seeds!

McKenna Kate strolling through the garden.....


picking squash for Nanna!



girls feeding Paula Deen (the donkey)




Grandad and his girls!


Tess, Mia, and Mama








1 comment:

  1. Besides the beautiful family you have, the best part about this post is that the Donkey's name is Paula Dean! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete